- Mullein: Reduces mucus formation, stimulates the coughing up of mucus, good for lung congestion.
- Bayberry: Cleansing, builds the blood, strong germicidal properties which destroy bacteria, fights bron chi-pulmonary diseases, an astringent, shrinks mucus membranes, helps to aid digestion.
- Horehound: helpful in treating problems with wheezing, bronchitis, and bronchial asthma, expectorant.
- Bladderpod: A synergistic herb, relaxes the body and relieves pain, relaxes the muscles of the smaller bronchial tubes, thus opening the airways, as the ability to remove congestion from the body.
- Heal All: Exellent for fevers and sore throats, it is anti-bacterial and antiseptic, used to treat bronchial and respiratory ailments.
- Elecampane: Expectorant, soothes coughing, antiseptic, tonic herb for the respiratory system, anti-bacterial.
- Yerba Santa: Very effective in treating respiratory problems, including asthma, congestion, mucus, bronchitis, soothes coughing, strong stimulant action on the lungs, a rejuvenating herb, alterative.
- Plantain: Builds the immune system, infection fighter, reduces phlegm, anti-inflammatory, expectorant.
- Nettle: A decongestant that helps lung and respiratory problems, including asthma. It helps fight infection and is a blood cleanser. It is anti-allergenic, so it is helpful in the treatment of hay fever and other allergies
- Coltsfoot: Demulcent, expectorant, relieves asthma, a remedy to relieve coughing and wheezing.
- Cayenne: Expectorant, stimulates the blood stream, enabling it to carry toxins out of the body faster, also increases the flow of nutrients to the affected areas, also a synergistic herb.
- Lungwort: Has a high mucilage content which makes it a wonderful herb for the treatment of lung ailments.